Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fashion Show!

Hello people :)
Soooooooo this summer I've been taking a Fashion Class at Columbia College. It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad I did it. My teachers were Bruce Woods and Barbara Samuels and they were amazing, I think just hearing everything that they have done and their experience in the Fashion Industry has inspired me.
During the whole class we were working up to our final Fashion Show. Our theme was Recycling and our goal was to show how you could incorporate that into Fashion. I think it turned out really well and I had so much fun. Here's what I showed at the show, enjoy!

dress made out of target bags

(if only my eyes were open this would be my favorite picture)

dress made out of post its and shirt made out of paper clips

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Target or Lady Gaga (I feel like Gaga would like my paperclip shirt). Please tell me cause I would love to sell my designs.

Til next time, SJRP.

No comments:

Post a Comment