Saturday, July 10, 2010

That Perfect Pair



You know how you always have that one either pair of shoes or jeans that you go to when you don't know what you want to wear. Youf favorite pair that you always feel great in. But shopping for that one things is hard and long and I just get tired.
And I hate when you buy something you literally wear it for one day and haven't worn it since.
Like Simedar said, Seventeen was all about jeans this month it was almost overwhelming. I can't figure out what body shape I am and then there's a million brands they have in there that are the best something. I just have never know or learned how to shop for that perfect pair in fact my favorite pair that fits amazing was a pair I got free at a huge concert thing I went to. I am determined though this year to find that SUPER FREAKING AWESOME pair of jeans or pairs (if I'm being ambitious). A pair that not only is comfortable but also a good price point. Then after I accomplish that, I'm going after some jeggings!

I might have already my jeggings!!


Hopefully I find my jeans :/

Till next time,

SJRP











No comments:

Post a Comment